1st Merchant Funding, a leader in merchant cash advances for small to medium sized businesses is pleased to announce its ability to split fund with Sage Payment Solutions customers. This new initiative will allow merchants who are processing credit card transactions with Sage Payment Solutions the ability to obtain working capital for their business and maintain their processing accounts with Sage Payment Solutions.
Sage Merchant Cash Advance
Turn your future credit card sales into the working capital you need to explore new opportunities, manage expenses and grow your business.
How can a Cash Advance Help Your Business?
- Expand your business facility
- Increase your product line
- Meet unexpected expenses
- Advertise your business
- Purchase new equipment
Benefits of Sage Merchant Cash Advance:
- A lump sum of immediate cash funding that is based on your future credit card sales
- Working capital without the asset requirements of bank loans
- No fixed payment amount
How Sage Merchant Cash Advance from 1st Merchant Funding Works
- You sell a fixed dollar amount of your future credit cards sales at a discount
- You receive a lump sum of immediate cash
- A percentage from each settled credit card sales is collected until the repayment amount is reached. There are no fixed payment amounts, no fixed payoff date, no manual processes, and the system is completely automatic
- Each month you will receive a statement detailing the status of your account
- Once your initial repayment amount has been collected, you may be eligible to receive another lump sum of cash for future business needs
To qualify, merchants must be processing a minimum of $5,000/month in credit card transactions. Merchants will typically qualify for 75 – 300% of their average monthly credit card processing volume. 1st Merchant offers advances in the range of $5,000 to $250,000 per customer.
To determine eligibility please contact 1-866-710-2265 or email email@example.com
Sage Agents & ISO’s can also benefit from Merchant Cash Advances from 1st Merchant Funding…
This is also great news for Sage Agents & ISO’s who now have the ability to provide merchant cash advances to their merchants through ‘split-funding’ with 1stMerchant Funding. This will enable ISO’s to retain accounts and grow their portfolio with Sage Payment Solutions all at the same time.
Based in Miami, Florida – 1st Merchant Funding offers merchant cash flow solutions for small businesses, contact us at 1-866-710-BANK or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.